Fun farm adventure!! Fun farm adventure!!

bad

ok so you got a picture you found on the front page of google images and you tweened it so it gets smaller and smaller. there's no plot, and there's barely any animation in this at all. the music in this flash was ok though so i am going to give you one point for that.

What I saw on Newgrounds What I saw on Newgrounds

Well, its ok, i guess...

It's extremely short, but it's very funny though. I don't really like the art that much.
overall, its ok. nothing special

:: Restaurants :: :: Restaurants ::

what

how is this suitable for all audiences?

Stick Figure Destruction Stick Figure Destruction

ehh its ok i guess

its extremely short, but the animation was fine. and there was some blood so this should be rated teen

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

not very good

this is just a silly video of you lip synching and dancing to a song. and this was BARELY even edited in Flash. the only thing you did in Flash was censor that thing on your jacket, and censor something in the credits...

Mad Christmas Mad Christmas

What?!

How is this all audiences? The guy just goes around shooting everyone, and there is lots of blood. And this is suitable for everyone, INCLUDING KIDS? This should be at LEAST 13+

Let's Have A Party Let's Have A Party

Horrible

This flash is horrible. Y'know what, this isn't even a flash. It's just a video, that isn't even edited in Flash.
But I'm not going to deduct points for this not being a flash.
And like JeanW said, your facial expression creeped me out. Your eyes never left contact and your smile is creepy.
It's kinda annoying.
Overall, this is just a video of you saying, "Hey everybody let's have a party." You didn't really put effort into this. Next time make something with a plot.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Great

I love your art style. The animation was fine, I guess... the story is wonderful, too. Nice job, please make more of this :)

SBC: A Tribute SBC: A Tribute

A great tribute to SBC...

Amazing vid! This is a wonderful tribute to SBC! It contains clips of most of your flashes!

and what was the name of that song?

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy

Great

Wow, this is amazing. One of the best things I've seen. Nice job! :)